Dyslexia Assessments and Study Support
I have been assessing and working with students with dyslexia since 2010. It started with a personal story, of a son struggling with unrecognised dyspraxia and dyslexia at school. Over the past seven years I have assessed all age ranges from 7 to 70.
- I specialise in assessing for the Disabled Students Allowance (this includes dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia).
- I can assess your child if you feel they are not achieving their potential.
- I can assess you if you are an employee.
- I am expert in assessing those with English as a second language.
- I also provide one to one specialist study skills support to university undergraduates and postgraduates, enabling them to become independent learners. Support can cover note-taking, essay-writing, preparing for exams, and referencing.
- I provide tuition for children, which I design to be fun and engage all the senses.