dyslexia assessment london, dyslexia assessment crystal palace


There are a number of reasons why you might be thinking about a dyslexia assessment.

  • You might be a student at or with a place at university and are considering making an application for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) for reasons of dyslexia, dyspraxia or dyscalculia. You need someone with an appropriate qualification (Assessment Practising Certificate*) to undertake your assessment.
  • You are the parent or carer of a child who might be dyslexic and wish to find the best way to help them.
  • You are an employer and think that one of your employees might be dyslexic and wish to have them assessed so that you can find the best way to help them.
  • You are taking professional examinations and need a report in order to make special arrangements such as extra time for your examinations.
* Assessment Practising Certificate validity can be verified here by typing in the surname of the assessor – in my case Colledge.

Questions about an assessment

If you would like to ask a question, find out more or book an assessment please either email me or call on 07702 855664 or on 01234 352645.